Dabbawalla Blushing Monkey Kids Pink Lunch Bag
Flexible, strong and built to last, Dabbawalla Lunch Bags are perfect for carrying lunch to school or for use as a stroller bag. They are crafted from a unique foam textile called TPE, that is an environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic rubber. TPE is a revolutionary material that is biodegradable, recyclable, washable, and 100% toxic free. Your new lunch bag is PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, and phthlate-free. The material's insulating properties help keep food at safe temperatures. All lunch bags feature a sturdy handle and two interior mesh pockets for additional storage.
Dabbawalla Bags are all about fun and function! Modern bags for kids on the go! Smart design plus remarkable material create a wonderful bag your little one will adore.
Bright graphics and functional simplicity set these bags apart. Dabbawalla Bags are flexible and strong; tough enough to take a lot of rough-n-tumble. All while also being stylish enough to stand out from the crowd.
- Ideal for school lunches or toting snacks to the park
- Stands upright for easy inside access
- Dimensions: 12"H x 11"W x 5"D
- Integrated easy-to-grip handle on top
- Two inside mesh pockets
- Insulating construction helps holds temperature for hours. Use the interior ice pack pocket for longer outings
- Outside back pocket
- Machine washable in front loaders or hand wash; easily air dry / drip dry
- 100% toxic-free, including no lead, BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Only water based adhesives are used so the bag is solvent free and contains no residual VOC’s
- Designed in Seattle and responsibly made in Taiwan at a small family-owned sewing facility, dedicated to fair labor practices. Each bag is crafted individually, and may have subtle differences which add to their unique charm.
"da - ba - wa - lla":
1. A person in India who carries lunch boxes to office workers.
2. A stylish, practical bag for little people on the go
Frustrated by the lack of functional, appropriately-sized bags available for children, sisters Susan Givens and Carol Mack teamed up to create Dabbawalla Bags. Inspired by the functional simplicity of European design, the launch product line is sized specifically for preschool and early elementary school children. You’ll find no cartoon characters or action figures, no utilitarian oversized styles that mimic adult packs – just simple, colorful designs that kids of all ages can relate to.
The name Dabbawalla was inspired by Susan’s travels in India where she was fascinated with the complex system of lunch box delivery men known as dabbawallas.
The mission at Dabbawalla Bags is simple: design fun, functional bags that appeal to both kids and adults while promoting social responsibility. The bags are crafted by sewers who earn fair wages in safe working conditions, and Dabbawalla Bags conducts business with companies who support this commitment.